Thursday, January 19, 2012

A voice to remember

                                                                 A Voice To Remember      
Authors Note: This a object monologue about a play script and is getting fed up with the way she has been treated
  Come On put me down you obviously can't sing so whats the point of even trying. Hi, I'm a play script I get handed off year after year to some self conceited girl who seems to think that she actually could get the lead. And geez another year of this I don't think I can take it. Oh no she is handing me to...... a boy? Who new that boys like theater.Oh my gosh he just started singing and he is the reason I love this job. I love those kids who actually have some talent. Yay, he got part, finally someone actually deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment