Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Choice I'm Willing To Make

A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.
Joyce A. Meyer
Before I wrote this I went on Google and I sat motionless wondering what I should type in and all the sudden it hit me, Famous Quotes. And I looked on the list of websites suggestions and I picked one called Brainy Quotes. Then I saw the options of what kind of quote I wanted. I went from Change, to Dream, to Imagination, to Peace. Then I finally clicked on Inspirational. The first one I saw was wrote Joyce A. Meyer. The quote was "A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere". Then I thought about ways that I could apply the quote to my life. I knew that I could put it in use with my school work. That if I do well school I can go and do whatever I want to do. I know what my dad would always say "Do well in school so you can have unlimited options instead of having limited options. I want have unlimited options so whatever I decide to do with my life there will be no hesitation for colleges to reject me.

No comments:

Post a Comment