Monday, January 9, 2012

A Secret Voice


Authors Note:This a monologue is about a girl that wrote in her diary about her best friend Is avoiding her and being mean and she is very sad and  she doesn't know what to do. These are her words

The crowd was being really mean to me. Even Frankie. And I thought her
Was my best friend. Every time I went up to them in the playground they ran
Away from me screaming ‘She’s coming. Quick. Run.’ Frankie running
Away was the worst thing ever. I didn’t know what to do. Whether to follow
Them or what. So I ran after them to ask if I could play. Then they ran off
again. Amy said, ‘Go away,’ really fiercely. ‘We want to be on our own,’
she said pulling this horrid face. ‘We’re talking privately,’ Amy shouted at
me. They were telling secrets and I wasn’t supposed to listen. I went and sat
on the bench. I thought I was going to cry, and I did. I thought that if I did a
teacher would come and ask why. But no I didn't get to tell her the group was avoiding me
SO WHAT! She would have made me go and play with someone I didn’t like. And Amy
And Frankie would get into trouble.(sniffles) So when the teacher came over to me I
Pretended I was playing hide and seek with the group. Counting to 100. The hardest thing about being her dairy was watching her cry. And having her tears soaking within my pages. Although I'm an inanimate object and I don't have feelings, I know by the way that she holds I and they way expresses herself in her writing. I know, I know, I know you’re just a diary……. just a diary! But honestly, I think I know her better than Frankie, Amy,………Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment