Friday, March 1, 2013

Vibrato

Author's Note: This is my word choice and context/figurative language piece from the point of view of a wave of vibrato

I am vibrato on-going and passionate wave of strength
However I can be light and airy
Oppressing the rest, continuing on
I seem to be strong
Dependent on my emotion
Spreading a feeling
trying to impress
Striving for excellence nevertheless

But nothing can be perfect
Even the longest, purest note
It’s not about perfection
Its about the beauty of a mistake
Using your aberrations
Is what makes it beautiful
It’s your passion
To yearning for purity




There is lots of figurative language through out this piece like rhythm, rhyme, and metaphors. I use this kind of imagery and tone to show the emotion/mood of the piece. So the emotion I wanted to express throughout this piece was supposed have a very easy going flow; nonchalant tone. While I read this piece the mood that I discover in myself is honesty. I want to make the reader envision something like a straight line with wave at the end. The straight line represents the long beautiful beginning of the note and the wave at the end represents the slight mistakes which is supposed to make the reader think of life. Kind of how life is can be admirable and alluring but you'll always have a rough patch but those mistakes cause your life to be truly captivating. 




No comments:

Post a Comment