Monday, December 12, 2011

My weekend

Authors Note: I wrote this about my weekend because my weekend was really weird and fun and it was really enjoyable. And it was really odd. 

My weekend was very fun. On Friday I cleaned out my locker and i got it looking really clean and organized. Then i went home watched T.V until I fell asleep. And then Saturday I went to the mall with my grandma Allison, Aunt Rachel, and my cousin Chloe. And I bought Christmas presents these two girls that there dad’s doesn’t have a job. I got them socks, a necklace that was only 50 cents but it said 8.50 but I got on sale so I got the deal of the day, stuffed dog,  lip gloss, and nail polish I really they enjoy what I got them. Also I saw two old friends. Then we had dinner at Cooper’s Hawk and I got three cups of chocolate milk. And then I had crembul’e. It was so good. Then we went to go see the play A Christmas Story. IT WAS THE WORST PLAY I'VE EVER SEEN IT WAS SOOOOOOO BAD. They were supposed to be professionals and made all the plays I've been in look professional it was so terrible.It was torture to watch so at intermission we went in the bathroom and laughed then we planned out how we were gonna get out. So my aunt told the director I’m sorry we have an issue its kind of an emergency. Then we left. That’s what I did over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment